Endoscopic Spine Surgery
The advent of Endoscopic Spine Surgery has truly revolutionized the arena of neck and back treatment. It is an extremely state-of-the-art procedure, which ensures the patients recover quickly and undergo much lesser amount of pain, as compared to the more traditional forms of spine surgeries.
Some of the benefits of this surgery are:
- Minimal blood loss
- High success rates
- Microscopic incision
- Faster recovery
- Much improved quality of life and long-lasting relief from the pain
Endoscopic Discectomy Associated Risks
Risks and complications are an obvious part of any surgical procedure and Spine procedure is no different. It is extremely important that the patients undergoing a Spine surgery are aware about the associated risks of such intricate procedures and also the surgeons need to counsel the patients accordingly.
The risks related to Endoscopic Discectomy include:
- Anaesthesia risks – these risks are rare but can lead to a heart attack, stroke, brain damage or even very rarely lead to fatal outcomes
- Bleeding – the methodology that the surgeon uses to close the incision is very important to keep the bleeding or blood loss minimum
- Blood clots – Generally, surgeries that involve the pelvis or the lower regions of the body, have increased risks of the patients getting blood clots in the veins of the legs
- Pulmonary Embolism – The patients can face symptoms like breathing difficulties, sudden chest pain and coughing
- Dural Tear – In this condition, the thin protective covering on the spinal cord and spinal nerves gets damaged during the surgery
- Infection – There is a very thin chance of getting an infection but even if it does, it can be superficial or it can also spread deep into the areas near the spinal cord and vertebrae
- Lung issues – The lungs can get affected due to the anaesthesia, lack of activity, etc.
- Pain – This is during the recovery period and appropriate medications are given to address this issue
Endoscopic Discectomy Success Rate in India
Today, there are many patients, who prefer India for getting extremely advanced forms of surgeries done owing to the elevated success rates. Such appreciable success rates play a much significant role for these patients because the patients feel assured that they have making the right decision by opting for Indian hospitals. The endoscopic discectomy success rate in India is much higher than many other nations and many patients have reaped excellent benefits from this particular procedure.
Endoscopic Discectomy Recovery Time
The recovery time is extremely crucial for any treatment or procedure to be successful. To be more specific, for spinal procedures the recovery period is very important because otherwise it could give rise to many risks and complications.
After an endoscopic discectomy, the patient might not be able to return to his or her routine immediately. The patient needs to follow the instructions of the doctor dedicatedly to have a very smooth road to recovery. It depends a lot on the age of the patient and the surgery that he or she had. For example, if it is a Spinal Fusion then it takes approximately 4-6 weeks before the patient is back on his or her feet. For endoscopic discectomy, depending on all the variables involved, the recovery time is of about 1-2 weeks.
Endoscopic Discectomy Cost in India
Patients all over the world are looking for affordable healthcare services and this is where India has become a major ray of hope for innumerable patients. The patients looking for advanced spine procedures are looking for primarily two factors before deciding for their treatment venue – the success rates and the cost involved. In both these matters, India is a much leading position than many other nations; especially for spine procedures, because the endoscopic discectomy success rate in India and the Endoscopic Micro Discectomy cost in India are very much suitable for the international patients.
Get surgery at affordable cost via Dheeraj Bojwani Consultants
Getting the required treatment or surgery done at pocket-friendly prices is not easy these days owing to the healthcare expenditure rising rapidly. This causes many patients to wait for a long time before they reach the much needed treatment at their desirable costs. India in this matter is a boon for such patients. This is because unlike other countries, while in India the patients do not have shell out a lot to meet the exorbitant treatment charges and Dheeraj Bojwani Consultants has been assisting such international patients. Thus, this consultant ensures that the Endoscopic Micro Discectomy cost in India is also very reasonable; much low priced than what it is in other leading nations like UK, USA or Singapore.
To get the benefit of low cost endoscopic micro discectomy in India via contacting to the best medical service provider at email@example.com or +91 9860755000.